I think I have achieved the most ever for a Friday night of stitching!! Before I started I had only stitched the petals on 2 flowers and I needed all the stitching done by this morning..the pressure was on!
It started on Friday afternoon with my stitching friends...great to have the school holidays so I could spend the whole afternoon stitching with them...(back at school next week so it will be back to catching up with them for an hour or so after school each Friday.)
then yesterday I continued on with my lace group get together...but I needed to finish the stitching on the project so took that instead of lace..
and then on to this morning when a small group of us got together to finish...that was why I was on such a tight time frame..the others had done their stitching early..(while I had other things that needed to be done)..
and so this is how it looks at the moment..
the rubber bands are there till the glue sets on the roll..so will take another photo in a day or so once i am sure the glue has set...there are some threads etc to trim off but I'll do that once I can unroll it...so what is going into it..well maybe a long term project that I started stitching about 3 years ago (I think)...I need to get it finished this year...